Friday, May 4, 2012

Painted Lolo and Lola's day.


     It’s been a long time since I first planned this but we finally got our lolo and lola’s house painted.  It looks amazing!  I changed the ambiance, color scheme and I love it. Unfortunately due limited time we only had about 2 color schemes done, inside and outside.  I’m happy with it.
    I picked a separate color scheme inside and outside the house which looks very nice.  The trim was cracking and had faded to a weird orange color.  The house looks ok now!  I hope our grandparents like it.
I had my cousins, Jon and Sam working with me. These guys did a much better job than the builders did when they painted it.  Getting the house painted also fixed another annoying thing about the house. 


The House before it was painted

Inside the house

Before

Mixing the paint with Bitoy





Alvin John doing his job

The Wall after


Painting the facade

Aftermath

Finishing touches of Ptr. Sam

\my cousins with Lolo Tanking and Lola Lesing


No comments: