Friday, May 18, 2012

Flat Tire

Here I am again going nostalgic over the best things I have done during my high school and college days and reminiscing my trips in the roads of Mansalay. Right now, I'm having a flat tire :)





While looking to the flat tired motor, I realized that you just can't let life get you down. There is always gonna be light...you just gotta look for it in your darkest hour. :) 



Flat tire situations in life are always present. Stop Being Afraid. I remember Chuck Wendig uttered that “fear will kill you dead" especially if you’re riding the motor very fast. You’ve nothing to be afraid of that a little preparation and pragmatism cannot kill. What do you think is going to happen? You’re going to be eaten by tigers? Life will afford you lots of reasons to be afraid: bees, kidnappers, terrorism, being chewed apart by an escalator, Snooki.  You are worthy of praise. And triumph. And fireworks. And shotguns. And a box of wine. So shove fear aside — let fear be gnawed upon by escalators and tigers. Step up to the plate. Let this be your year.”




In life, you’ll meet 2 kinds of people. The ones who build you up and the ones who tear you down. In the end, you’ll thank them both."


No comments: