Saturday, April 7, 2012

Buktot Beach (Mansalay, Or. Mindoro)



Summer’s just around the corner and I find myself wishing to be at the beach, or wanting to go swimming under the sun.

Entrance of Buktot Beach

Rock Formations


The place was a delight to visit and I for one cannot wait to return and walk along the white sandy beach and experience the beautiful sunset with the warm clear waters around my ankles.


Mini Cave

White Sand


Blue Skies and Clear water


Is there anything more relaxing than lying on the beach and having the stresses melted further away with water massage. 


This is such a relaxing experience.  Stretch youself out on one of the paddle of small boats and the smooth, gentle ride along with the spectacular scene will certainly render you to a state of serenity.




It was just the sort of place I liked for relaxing, somewhere few people stayed, and the beach was all to ourselves.

Panoramic view

I wish I would make it so that every single person on earth gets to experience the beautiful beaches of the Philippines including this beach in my hometown (Mansalay Or. Mindoro). Given that I may have bias, of all the beaches I've visited, Philippine beaches remain on the top of my list when it comes to beauty. No arguments there.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beauty! I want to experience d isolation din! How do u reach Buktot from Calapan pier? Thanks!