Monday, January 21, 2008

two weeks down!!


Two weeks down, another 9 more weeks Im waiting for to get home, I really wanted to be home, my own place where I can find my peace of mind and heart, MinDorO,my hometown....I miss my parents and siblings and other gigs with my friends.. But I have to sacrifice to pursue my studies in nursing here in the center of trade and commerce in the Philippines, MANILA..I'm homesick

haiy.. its tuesday morning and Im not feeling well. We've done with our play in psychiatric nursing class and i think I portray my role as schizophrenic patient well but uhh, my cough and unwell feeling sobers my physique. I have to make it up to my last subject which is quite boring, I can make it men, I tell You..

By the way I hope that this day will turn my way up and Im looking forward for a relaxation and good sleep later, Gotcha! Oh I cant wait for it..

I will make another blog to detoxify my mind..jejeje (jejemnon pla ako dati..lol! - noted 01/27/2011)

GODSPEED aLL!!

No comments: